The Board of Statutory Auditors is responsible for:
- ensuring compliance with the law and the Company bylaws and the application of correct management principles in the conduct of business;
- checking the financial information process and the adequacy of the Company's organisational structure, internal audit system and administrative-accounting system, as well as the reliability of the latter to properly present the facts of the Company's management;
- supervising the audit of the annual financial statements and of the consolidated financial statements and the independence of the external auditor;
- supervising the procedures for implementing the corporate governance rules provided for by the Corporate Governance Code for listed companies, to which the Company is committed to;
- supervising the effectiveness of the instructions given by the Company to its subsidiaries to ensure proper compliance with the reporting obligations provided for by the law.
The Board of Statutory Auditors currently in office was appointed by the Ordinary Shareholders' Meeting of May 16, 2019 for a term of three financial years. The Board's mandate will therefore expire with the Shareholders' Meeting to be convened for the approval of the financial statements for the year ending December 31, 2021.
Last update: May 17, 2019